PURPOSE: The purpose of this assignment is to use a blogging tool to chronicle your experience and learning in this course while doing so in a professional and safe manner. Reflect on learnings from the week. ( See attached example ) You will do Weekly Blogs about what you learn each week.
- Create a blog.
- Following the guidelines provided.
- Reflect on the learning from the associated Module and relate that material to virtual communities.
- Enhance your blog with links, pictures.
- Use the Journal to reflect back on what you learned in each module of the course. Provide resources to support your comments or observations. DO NOT REPEAT MATERIAL FROM THE DISCUSSION FORUM. This is a reflective piece about your learning, how you might use that learning, and how this relates to virtual and physical communities.
- Present current material you might find while out in the world of the Internet or in the news (TV, newspapers, or social media sites) that relate to virtual communities and social media. This should be something of interest to you and possibly your classmates.
- Use proper grammar. Check your spelling
***Appropriate entry for this module’s topic – communities defined, systems theory, & virtual communities (1); supported comments with resources (2); did not repeat discussion entry but provided new insight to virtual communities and the use of social media (2).
What did you learn in this module? How might you use that learning? What other resources did you find that were interesting/helpful? How do you relate this to offline communities?