Wk 4 – Part IV: Project Portfolio.
Create an 8- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation on organizational culture (pertaining to industrial organizational psychology)
Include the following:
· Describe one issue of diversity in the workplace you chose. (please choose hospital or clinic setting)
· Discuss how diversity impacts the organizational culture.
· Identify potential cultural impacts of change.
· Identify the government regulations and rules that apply to your workplace and the resulting effects on organizational culture.
· Explain why leaders and the organization must follow government and industry regulations when making decisions and demonstrating ethical behavior. Consider laws as outlined by Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Food and Drug Administration, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Environmental Protection Agency, Securities and Exchange Commission, Federal Communications Commission and National Labor Relations Board.
· Present the usefulness of industrial organizational psychology principles, and the theories and techniques that could be applied in the assessment and creation of organizational culture.
*You must support opinions and any facts by citing credible sources in the body of the assignment and listing the references including at least two scholarly references in APA style.
*Every slide needs at least 100 words of speaker notes in complete sentences.
*Please use easy to understand terminology when writing the speaker notes.
* keep it simple, on the slide note down key terms and then write about them in the speaker note section of the slide. Minimum of 100 words (speaker notes) per slide.