This week you will continue to build your final facility. The legal team has asked you to provide them with considerations regarding legal and regulatory requirements that may affect the facility planning process.
Add the following to your facility:
• Assets and equipment:
o All assets and equipment that should be considered for use by the patient, staff, and families
• Regulatory considerations:
o Color and noise elements
o Regulatory elements, such as Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper. Your paper should:
• Analyze the impact of federal, state, and local legal and regulatory requirements on your selected facility.
O Consider and discuss assets and equipment you will need to add to your floor plan.
O Consider and discuss any modification you made to your floor plan with respect to structure and area.
• Analyze accountability and liability implications for individuals and organizations for your selected facility.
• Analyze legal versus ethical considerations for your selected facility.
• Include a print screen of your facility below.
Include a print screen of your facility in the last page of the paper.
Cite at least 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references