Your responses should demonstrate what you learned about the course goals from each reading. The goals are to:
- 1-Recognize different, and intersecting, forms of inequality, discrimination and marginalization;
- 2-Analyze geographic patterns of inequality, discrimination and marginalization;
- 3- Assess movements for social justice in geographic context.
However, it is not important to complete all the goals above.
your responses should also demonstrate:
- 1- Logical conclusions (Inquiry & Analysis).
- 2- Connections to discipline, i.e., thinking about geographic perspectives on social justice, and integrated communication, i.e, appropriate and effective use of chosen media (Integrated Learning).
However, it is not important to complete the points above.
The responses can be a page or half a page.
I will post three articles and each article should have one response.