Supply chain design vulnerability.
In Unit 1, you selected a product- and service-based Fortune 1000 company. You will analyze and evaluate this one company in four related assignments. Each assignment applies different aspects of theory and practice to the selected company’s approach to GSCM. This assignment is the final of the four related assignments:
· Unit 3 – Logistics and Supply Chain Context (Units 1–3).
· Unit 6 – Logistics and Supply Chain Operations (Units 4–6).
· Unit 9 – Supply Chain Designs (Units 7–9).
· Unit 10 – Executive Presentation (Unit 10).
. Purpose: Create an executive summary PowerPoint slide deck that covers the salient points from the three preceding assignments in Units 3, 6, and 9.
Each assignment builds on the work you did in preceding units. You are welcome to reuse all your previous work as you draft this final assignment.
Create an executive summary PowerPoint presentation that applies the following to your selected company:
· Evaluate global supply chain strategies of the selected company and alignment with organization business models.
· Critique global supply chain threats and opportunities in relation to global and regional trade agreements.
· Assess supply chain functions needed to operate effectively within a global supply chain ecosystem.
· Evaluate supply chain design vulnerability, risk, robustness, resilience, and sustainability.
· Analyze cross-cultural practices, ethical behavior, negotiations, communications and compliance in a global environment.
Note: In each case, remember to integrate relevant evidence to support the respective evaluation, critique, assessment, or analysis.
Your assignment should meet the following requirements:
· Communication: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, respectful, and consistent with expectations for professional practice in education. Original work and critical thinking are required regarding your assessment and scholarly writing. Writing must be free of errors that detract from the overall message. Imagine you are in front of an executive team of your selected company and presenting your findings.
· PowerPoint presentation: Excluding the cover and reference slides, the presentation should include 15–20 slides, with notes or a transcript to ensure accessibility for all readers.
· Resources: At least eight scholarly resources other than the course text or assigned journal articles. Include citations at the end of the presentation.
· APA guidelines: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and format. When appropriate, use APA-formatted headings.
· Font and font size: Appropriate size and weight for presentation, generally 24–28 points for headings and no smaller than 18 points for bullet-point text. For PowerPoint tips, refer to the PowerPoint library guide linked in the resources.