1. Who are the authors of this article?
(Search the internet for these authors.)
a. List some information that relates to their authority / credibility on this topic.
b. What are the authors’ degrees? Did these degrees require scientific training at a
2. Is this article written for a general or scientific audience? Explain your answer
3. Does this article present physical evidence? List a specific example from the article.
– Is the physical evidence repeatable? explain your answer.
– is it falsifiable? Explain your answer.
4. Does this article list references for credibility or does it use anecdotal evidence? List a specific example of a reference or anecdotal evidence.
5. Would you consider this article science or pseudoscience? Explain your answer.