KONE is a global industry company (based in Finland) that manufactures mostly elevators and escalators and also service over 1.1million elevators, escalators, and related equipment in several countries. The company employs over 50,000 people.
Access pages 3 – 5 of your recommended textbook( Sharda, R., Delen, Dursun, and Turban, E. (2020). Analytics, Data Science, & Artificial Intelligence: Systems for Decision Support. 11th Edition. By PEARSON Education. Inc. ISBN-13: 978-0-13-519201-6 ) and read the contents therein with a better understanding and thereafter answer the questions below.
1. It is said that KONE is embedding intelligence across its supply chain and enables smarter buildings. Explain.
2. Describe the role of IoT in this case.
3. What makes IBM Watson a necessity in this case?
4. Check IBM Advanced Analytics. What tools were included that relate to this case?
5. Check IBM cognitive buildings. How do they relate to this case?
Submit your assignment on or before the due date.