Home Government homework help. Worksheet: Memory
Do you remember the name of your kindergarten teacher? How about the birthday of your close friends in elementary school? Some people may remember every detail of the events, but some might have difficulties recalling the memory. In this assignment, you will have the opportunity to take a memory test. You will also describe some ways you can improve or retain your memory.
- Complete the reading assignment and the interactive lesson before attempting this assignment.
- Take this short memory test: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/tests/iq/memory-test
- After receiving the results, answer the questions below.
- Submit your response, approximately 250 words, in a Word document in essay form with correct spelling and grammar.
- Use APA formatting: double space, 12 pt Times New Roman font, 1” margins
- Submit Week 5 Assignment via Blackboard by clicking on the “Week 5 Assignment” link.
- Include the proper file naming convention:
Note: See the Written Assignment Rubric for a review of writing expectations.
- How did you score on the test?
- Does your score indicate you have problems with your sensory, short term, or long-term memory? If so, what are some things you can do to improve your memory?
- Based on this week’s readings, what are some things you can do to keep your sensory, short-term, or long-term memory strong?
|Provided memory test results/score.||10|
|Described the type of memory affected.||20|
|Described how to improve and/or retain memory.||20|
|Mechanics: Word count, APA formatting, spelling, grammar||15|