Goal Setting Exercise
For this activity, we will practice identifying and planning goals with a growth mindset using what we have learned in class. We will follow 13 steps to plan and execute our goal!
- Identify your goal (what you want):
- How long will this goal take? Set a definite deadline:
- What are some obstacles you will have to overcome to accomplish this goal?
- Do you foresee this actually working for you?
- List skills and knowledge you need to know to accomplish this goal:
- Develop a specific plan to achieve this goal (i.e. I will run 3 miles a day to prepare for my marathon):
- Write down what is in it for you:
- How will you follow through with the plan?
- Is this a realistic plan?
- How can you revise your plan?
- Begin your plan!!
- Re-evaluate your plan:
- Re-plan as necessary.