Examine characteristics of planned change cycles | Leadership:Change, Crisis and Communication | Northcentral University.
What are planned change cycles and why are they important?
Follow these instructions: Powerpoint with 12-15 slides and a separate reference page. Must be in APA 7 format. Use the scenario below to develop the powerpoint Need 100-150 words per slide. I will include the narration based on the information in the slides. Very Important to follow the scenario below:
The leaders of the ABC Corporation are entering a planned change that allows them to utilize their summer lines of clothing in a new market, with the promise of gaining better prices than has been the case in past seasonal changes. The personnel of ABC understand the importance of this potential increase in revenue, as their retirement plans benefit with improved yearly financial performance. Last year, the personnel involved in selling the seasonal items had to perform several job functions they had not performed before. This same performance will be required again this year.
The CEO and the board of directors have indicated they think there were missed opportunities last year and are committed to gaining better prices this year. You have been hired as an expert in employee relations to make a presentation to all employees involved in this transition. You are to explain the opportunity the process provides for the organization and all employees in the potential increases in the employee retirement accounts from the increased revenue. Here is some background information that may help with your presentation:
- Last year’s sale of seasonal items to the new market added 11% to employee retirement accounts.
- The overtime involved will be more uniformly distributed this year than was the case last year.
- Overtime will be paid this year, at last, for all additional work hours spent on selling goods to the new market.
Nonetheless, you sense there may be some additional areas of concern by the CEO regarding personnel engaging in this activity this year.
Prepare a narrated PowerPoint presentation and include the following:
- Illustrate these new strategies for better management of this year’s planned change cycle. Provide examples to help personnel.
- Interpret the potential for this recently introduced activity to become a crisis. As this will be the second year of engaging in this activity, confirm how personnel is better prepared for this year’s cycle.
- Decide what you will do to address your concern and prepare the presentation as the opportunity you believe it is for all involved personnel.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as speaker notes for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists and should cite material appropriately. Add audio to each slide using the Media section of the Insert tab in the top menu bar for each slide.
Support your presentation with at least three scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.
Length: 12-15 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 100-150 words for each slide