Due: May 10 at midnight (final assignment)
Materials for this drawing
Optional Mediums and Tools (your choice): Black felt-tip Marker, Reed Pen, colored pencils, ball point pen, watercolors, pastels, charcoals, pencils,…etc. – any type of paper
Drawing Size (for each of your 10 drawings): 4.5” X 6” per drawing
Methods & Outcomes:
1. Students will do 10 drawings: sketch using their choice of drawing medium or a mix of mediums on any type of paper.
- Students will urban hike (or bike) around their neighborhood / backyard while maintaining social distancing and photographing /drawing
- Students will take 10 photos as a source of their 10 drawings while urban hiking or biking
- Students will add thoughtful / descriptive text to each of their 10 drawings
- Students will create a Power Point or Keynote to present their work
- Student will upload their Power Point or Keynote presentation to One Drive folder (see link below)
Subject: Outside Magic (maintain social distancing) – explore your backyard or neighborhood while walking or bike riding – (wonder, look, think, draw)
Delivery of information by professor:
- Student will be presented with a digital presentation by logging on to a Zoom meeting scheduled for Monday with the professor. Discussion will revolve around the techniques and outcomes of the drawings.
- Student will be presented with a digital presentation by logging on to a Zoom meeting scheduled for Wednesday with the professor. Discussion will revolve around the in-progress drawings results and questions.