“Project Constraints” Please respond to the following:
• Designing software deliverables may require an analysis of historical project experiences within the organization. Explain how past experiences of previous projects within the organization as well as existing project constraints impact and influence the design of software project deliverables. Include an example to support your answer.
• Analyze how a constrained solution box may help end users and upper management understand the limits of requirements, resources, and the schedule of a project.
“Estimation Techniques” Please respond to the following:
• There are various methods that may be used to determine activity estimates with respect to resources, costs, and durations. Choose at least three estimation techniques that may be used for determining activity estimates for an IT project. Describe the pros and cons of each. Determine the most efficient estimation technique for an IT project; include an example or scenario to support your response.
• Describe the accuracy level and the risk level of effort and the activities associated with each estimation technique you chose in Part 1 of this discussion. Determine the technique that would be efficient for the following:
1. Estimating a source code based project
2. Systems development project
3. High-risk software project