Describe how a global project can be more complex than a project performed within just one country. How might these elements affect the successful outcome of the global project?.
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
MASTER OF ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT (MEM) PROGRAM
MEM 501 – PROJECT MANAGEMENT
ASSIGNMENT 1 (INDIVIDUAL WORK): 20%
ISSUE DATE:28 April 2021 DUE DATE: 12 May 2021
1 Assignment requirements
Please read carefully the following questions and answer them based on the assignment guidelines:
1. What role does a customer have during the project life cycle? Why is it important to satisfy the customer?
2. What aspects of a project might involve some degree of uncertainty? Why? (3 points)
3. Describe how a global project can be more complex than a project performed within just one country. How
might these elements affect the successful outcome of the global project?
4. What do you consider will be the biggest challenges in organizing and managing a PMO? (3 points)
5. Explain with examples how the project manager leadership style can influence project success? (3 points)
6. Why audit an organization, from a project management perspective, is important, and how may we
measure the project management maturity level for an organization? (3 points)
Need Assignments Hel…
4/30/2021 64735 – COLLEGE OF ENGINEERINGMASTER OF ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT
2 Assignment Guidelines
You MUST submit your answers in the form of typed REPORT (800 to 1200 words) organized into the
following sections (The format, introduction and conclusion count for 2 points):
1. Title Page – clear indication of topic, your name, course, purpose, date (approx.), etc.
2. Introduction – clear introduction of the subject of your work
3. Assignment questions – clearly set out your answers to the assignment questions (use headings)
4. Conclusion – clearly outline what lessons can be learned from the work undertaken
a) Students are advised to be innovative and rely more on individual efforts.
b) Avoid plagiarism in view of Turn-It-In (TII) reports – heavy penalty for violation.
c) Support your work with pictures/charts/diagrams/illustrations/tables/figures (if possible).
d) There is no limit to your ingenuity/innovation/originality/creativity.