Individual-Summative Assessment (65%) (Module Outcomes 6 & 7)
This assignment focuses on the activities of the forward exchange market and the usefulness of this market for international traders. In your assignment, you need to focus attention on the floating exchange rate system and daily fluctuations in spot rates. Under a floating exchange rate system, there is always the potential for financial losses and uncertainty concerning future net payments and net receipts. Participation in the forward foreign exchange market might be a good option for international traders in these risky situations. Make use of charts, for example, on the volume of forwarding transactions and forward rates to support your discussion in this assignment.
Critically reflect and discuss the key activities of the forward exchange market and how useful is this market for international traders.
This assignment should be submitted no later than 13:00 UK Time on Monday 28th April, 2022.
Your submission should be  words in length (+/- 10%):
The word count excludes references, tables, charts, graphs, appendices, etc., i.e., includes only the text of the assignment.
- Please make sure that you correctly cite and reference all secondary sources you use and include a reference list.
- The reference list will not be included in your final word count.
When writing your assignment, please keep in mind the following aspects:
- Use of source material
- Knowledge and understanding
- Argument – how well you develop an argument
- Structure and clarity
- Balance/answering the question
- The ability to handle quotations and references
- Use Harvard referencing