Analyze and explain the specific potential risks and liabilities presented by the area of law and why and how each area of law creates vulnerability for Clean..
This project relates to the following outcomes:
- recommend appropriate actions in the business environment based on an understanding of sources of law, substantive legal concepts, legal process and procedure, and available remedies
- analyze contractual rights, obligations, liabilities, and remedies in the business environment
- analyze tort rights, obligations, liabilities, and remedies in the business environment
Background: The Clean-N-Shine (“Clean”) owners are meeting with TLG in final consultations before Clean opens business operations. The purpose of these final meetings is to identify the:
- areas of business law presenting the greatest potential risk and liabilities for Clean; and
- areas of business operations vulnerable to potential risks and liabilities for which Clean should seek legal counsel.
Winnie and Ralph have asked you to provide a report that presents your reflections and recommendations based on your research and analysis during the past seven weeks of TLG’s consultation with the Clean owners.
The report will have two (2) parts.
Part I. Risks and Liabilities
- Analyze and discuss two (2) areas of business law that present the greatest potential risks and liabilities for the Clean business, from among these areas:
- Negligence related to any business operations
- Negligence related specifically to premises liability
- Strict product liability related to the use of EPI products for Clean services
- Strict product liability related specifically to the resale of EPI products
- Contracts with employees
- Contracts for the sale of goods with clients
- Agency law and contracts with any Clean agents
For EACH of the two (2) areas of the law selected from the above list, you must:
(1). Provide a background explanation of the area of law, e.g., negligence, contracts for the sale of goods, etc. (be detailed and specific so any reader can understand the meaning of the specific area of law)
(2). Analyze and explain the specific potential risks and liabilities presented by the area of law and why and how each area of law creates vulnerability for Clean.
(3). Provide a specific example of why and how the potential risks and liabilities could arise for each area of law for the Clean business.
Minimum of 3 paragraphs for EACH of the two areas of risks and liabilities you choose to discuss (total of 6 paragraphs, minimum)
Citations required: Remember to use in-text citations in the narrative for all reference work and full citations on a separate Resources page.
Part II. Legal Counsel
During the past eight weeks, we have discussed and emphasized the importance of the Clean owners seeking business advice from TLG and the importance of Clean – and every business – seeking legal counsel from an attorney for various aspects of business operations.
In Part II, you are to reflect on your experience in consulting with the Clean owners, your research and analysis, and make the following recommendations.
- Evaluate and explain why you recommend that the Clean owners seek legal counsel with an attorney for any – or all – aspects of its business operations, i.e., contract writing, procedures to protect against negligence risks, recruitment policies, etc.
- Explain and support the rationale for your recommendation specifically, in detail and comprehensively, using examples, personal experience(s), etc.
- Consider specific areas of business operations for which it is particularly important to seek legal counsel.
The post Analyze and explain the specific potential risks and liabilities presented by the area of law and why and how each area of law creates vulnerability for Clean. appeared first on Bestchoice Writers.