1. What trends about STIs are noted in this report?.
Evidenced- based practice requires data. In this assignment, you will explore state and national data on the prevalence of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) using the CDC Sexually Transmitted Disease Surveillance 2018 (Links to an external site.)report.
1. What trends about STIs are noted in this report?
2. Which states have the highest number of chlamydia diagnoses?
3. Which states have the lowest?
4. What might be responsible for the differences?
5. What ages have the highest rates of chlamydia? Why do you think this is?
6. Describe the trends in syphilis rates. What is of particular concern to pregnant women?
Click Here To Download
The post 1. What trends about STIs are noted in this report? appeared first on Bestchoice Writers.